OPPORTUNITIES AT NATIONALE BORG
Junior Relationship Manager (Antwerp Office)
Nationale Borg is a specialist in surety with a significant track record and an excellent reputation. With some 90 staff we, as an insurer, have been the most important provider of guarantees for businesses in the Netherlands and Belgium for 125 years. And through our reinsurer Nationale Borg Reinsurance, we share in the guarantee and credit insurance portfolios of insurers throughout the world. Nationale Borg is part Amtrust Financial Services, Inc., an American non-life insurance group, and is renowned within the surety market.
As Junior Relationship Manager you will join a small team of 12 colleagues offering the necessary support to the Relationship Managers. Your task exists of:
- Preparing the existing and the new client documentation by performing an extensive financial analysis. This entails analyzing the balance sheet, the financing needs, the order book, the activity of the company, changing market conditions…
- Actively taking part in prospecting new clients.
- Verifying the accuracy of the outgoing guarantees. As this is our core business, it is important that our clients get a fast and correct service.
- Preparing the customer due diligence documentation for existing and new relationships.
- Accompanying the Relationship Manager to client visits when support is needed.
In this position, you get the opportunity to grow into the position of Relationship Manager.
- Master/bachelor, preferably a financial education.
- Relevant experience of 2 years or more.
- Strong analytical skills, as financial analysis is key in our business.
- You are commercially driven and can work independently as this will be important to grow into the position of Relationship Manager.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, good knowledge of French.
- Enthusiastic, hands-on, eager to learn and a team player.
- As a surety provider, we expect you to be honest, reliable and sincere.
We have a small team with short reporting lines and an informal and open culture.
We offer an attractive salary, an individual bonus based on personal merit, a smartphone, transportation allowance, meal vouchers of EUR 8, hospitalization, ambulant and group insurance and 34 days of vacation.
If you’re interested, please contact our country manager Belgium, Vincent Ascoop, at +32 (3) 285 9887 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org